Designed by the award-winning Hurzdan & Fry design team, StoneWater sits on over 180 acres complete with lush greenery and wildlife. Sandstone and water accents, including wetlands, lakes, streams and running waterfalls, adorn the landscape adding to the serene ambiance.
The golf course layout features 35,000 square feet dedicated to practice, including a secluded short-game area, separate greens for putting and chipping, a fairway bunker and five (5) bent grass bunkered target greens. There are also three (3) private teaching areas for the StoneWater PGA Teaching Professionals.Download Scorecard
Hole by Hole
Course Accolades and Awards
Since opening, StoneWater has played host to the Nationwide Tour Legend Financial Group Classic (2005, 2006, and 2007) and the first professional championship for Jason Day in 2007. In addition to Day, the tournaments welcomed PGA stars, including David Toms, Justin Leonard, Ben Curtis, Jason Dufner, Brandt Snedeker, Matt Kuchar, Bill Haas and Anthony Kim. The Nationwide players also rated StoneWater as one of their favorite tour stops.
Notable course accolades include:
- Golf Digest Top 30 in the country; 2002-2006
- Golf Digest Best Golf Courses in Ohio, #9; 1999, 2005-2006
- US Open Local Qualifier: 2002, 2003, 2004
- US Mid-Amateur Local Qualifier: 2005
- Nationwide Tour Legend Financial Group Classic Host: 2005-2007
- Division I & II State Sectionals Host: 2009