StoneWater Golf Club Member services include men’s and women’s locker rooms, bag storage, GHIN Handicap Service, reciprocal arrangements with Little Mountain Golf Club, Member charging privileges; and the ability to ship golf clubs to travel destinations. Additional benefits include:
- Golf shop discounts and perks
- 14-day advanced tee time booking and exclusive tee times
- The Rustic Grill at StoneWater
- Practice areas and PGA instruction
- Golf programs for men, ladies and juniors
- Advance notice of StoneWater happenings, tournaments and outings
- Member only website portal
SPECIAL NEW MEMBERSHIP OFFERS
StoneWater is now offering the two best New Golf Membership deals ever! Click the link below to learn more about them but hurry this offer ends February 28, 2019. NEW MEMBERSHIP OFFERS
2019 Membership Options
Unlimited Golf Membership Classifications:
These members enjoy unlimited rounds of golf and access to all of the Clubhouse and practice facilities for the entire season. Each package can be expanded to include a spouse and children under the age of 22. In addition, there are payment plans available for those selecting the Mickelson, Wie, Koepka or Spieth pacakge.
- Palmer Unlimited Package - Over age sixty-four (64).
- Nicklaus Unlimited Package - Forty-five (45) years of age up to sixty-four (64).
- Mickelson Unlimited Package - Thirty-six (36) years of age up to forty-four (44).
- Wie Unlimited Package - Thirty (30) years of age up to thirty-five (35).
- Koepka Unlimited Package - Twenty-three (23) years of age up to twenty-nine (29).
- Spieth Unlimited Package - Under the age of twenty-three (23).
Round Package Golf Membership Classification:
These members enjoy unlimited access to all of the Clubhouse and practice facilities for the entire season with limited rounds of golf that can be played anytime. Rounds are tracked in 9-hole increments and expire on December 31, 2019 and cannot be transferred to future years.
- 15 Round Individual Package- Rounds can be used by the Member only. They are eligible to play in all member events by using their rounds.
- Corporate- There are four (4) classifications based on the number of rounds desired and the quantity of Members assigned to the membership. Each designated member is eligible to play in all member events by using corporate rounds.
For additional membership information or questions, please contact Ned Weaver, Director of Golf, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (440) 461-4653 x105.
Available as add-ons to any StoneWater Golf Club Membership tier:
- Unlimited Cart Plan
- Bag Storage
- Push Cart Storage