StoneWater Golf Club Member services include men’s and women’s locker rooms, bag storage, GHIN Handicap Service, reciprocal arrangements with Little Mountain Golf Club, Member charging privileges; and the ability to ship golf clubs to travel destinations. Additional benefits include:
- Golf shop discounts and perks
- 14-day advanced tee time booking and exclusive tee times
- The Rustic Grill at StoneWater
- Practice areas and PGA instruction
- Golf programs for men, ladies and juniors
- Advance notice of StoneWater happenings, tournaments and outings
- Member only website portal
Unlimited Golf Membership Classifications:
With access to all of the Clubhouse and golf facilities for the entire season.
- Individual - Thirty-six (36) years of age or older.
- Senior Individual - Sixty-five (65) years of age or older.
- Family - Plus a spouse, or two (2) children up to twenty-two (22) years old as secondary Members.
- Junior - Individual up to thirty-five (35) years of age.
- Student - Up to twenty-two (22) years of age and is currently enrolled as a full-time student athlete and part of a high school or college golf team.
- Corporate - With four (4) classifications based on the number of rounds desired and the quantity of Members assigned to the membership.
Round Package Memberships:
Rounds are tracked in 9-Hole increments and can be used by the Member ONLY on Fridays from 11am-5pm and Saturday-Sunday before 12pm. Rounds can be used for guests outside of these restricted times. Rounds expire on December 31, 2016 and cannot be transferred to future years.
- Full Access - 10 or 25 18-hole rounds of golf, cart included.
- Weekday - 10 or 25 18-hole rounds of golf, cart included, played Monday – Thursday only.
For additional membership information or questions, please contact Ned Weaver, Director of Golf, at email@example.com or (440) 461-4653 x105.
Available as add-ons to any StoneWater Golf Club Membership tier:
- Unlimited Cart Plan
- GHIN Handicap Service
- Bag Storage
- Push Cart Storage